1. Open the Divi Builder for Any Page or Post, and click Insert Module.
2. Click the PayPal Button Module.
3. Enter and Save the Settings for the New PayPal Button.
- PayPal Account ID – Select one of the PayPal accounts you configured under Settings -> PayPal for Divi.
- NOTE: If you have our PayPal WP Button Manager plugin installed, this drop down will consist of the buttons you have created using that plugin.
- Button Type – Choose whether you would like to create a Buy Now button or a Donate button.
- Item Price – Set the price of the product / service this button is being created for.
- Shipping / Tax / Handling Amount – Set a shipping amount here to override any settings in your PayPal account profile. Leave this blank to use the PayPal profile settings by default.
- Return URL – Set the page you would like the user to be returned to after completing their payment at PayPal.
- Cancel URL – Set the page you would like the user to be returned to if they choose to cancel their payment while on the PayPal pages.
- Custom Button Display – Turn this option On to enable some custom options.
- Button Text – If you would like to adjust the text displayed on a text-only button you may do that here.
- Text Color – Set the contrast (light/dark) for the text on a text only button.
- Image URL – Set an image URL here using the WordPress Media Manager to use a custom image for your button.
- This will override any text button settings.
- Button Alignment – Set the alignment for the button within the module.
- Admin Label – Set a name / label so you can easily tell what this module is when viewing the Divi Builder.
4. Save / Preview the Page to View the PayPal Button.
Need Additional Help?
Schedule a live meeting with Drew Angell, PayPal Certified Developer, and get all of your questions or concerns answered.