PayPal for Divi adds a PayPal Button module to the Divi Builder so that you can quickly and easily add PayPal payment buttons to your website.
If you have not already done so, click here to obtain a copy of the free plugin. Then follow these steps to get the plugin installed and ready for setup.
- WordPress 3.8+
- Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
While these are the minimum requirements to run the plugin, we recommend that you update WordPress and the Divi theme to the latest versions to ensure the best possible security and performance.
- Download the plugin from your order email receipt or account history.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
Be sure to install the Angell EYE Updater plugin to receive future notices and automated updates.