PayPal for Divi adds a PayPal Button module to the Divi Builder so that you can quickly and easily add PayPal payment buttons to your website. Follow these steps to get the plugin installed and ready for setup.
- WordPress 3.8+
- Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
While these are the minimum requirements to run the plugin, we recommend that you update WordPress and the Divi theme to the latest versions to ensure the best possible security and performance.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins page, and click the Add New button.
- Search for “PayPal for Divi”.
- Click the Install Now link under the PayPal for Divi plugin in the list of results.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal for Divi plugin.
- Automatic updates through the WordPress admin panel should work great for you. As always, though, we recommend backing up your site prior to making any updates just to be sure nothing goes wrong.
Now that you’ve installed the PayPal for Divi plugin you are ready to setup your PayPal account(s) for use when creating new PayPal buttons. Take a look at our setup guide for more details on this.