PayPal is one of the most widely used and feature packed merchant processor providers available. They offer a vast array of products loaded with cool features, however, this can make it difficult for newcomers to understand exactly what they need and leave them searching for somebody who can provide some PayPal help.
General PayPal Help
Just getting started with PayPal to send or receive payments? We can answer questions you may have including but not limited to:
- PayPal Account Verification
- PayPal Address Confirmation
- Fraud Management Standard Procedures
- PayPal Security Standards
- Sending and Receiving Payments
- Moving Money from PayPal to Bank (or vice-verse)
- Getting a PayPal Debit Card and Earning 1% Cash Back
If it can be done with PayPal, we’ve done it many times, and we’ve learned how to avoid problems. Let us provide you with the PayPal help you need to ensure a safe a satisfying experience with PayPal.
PayPal Help for Developers
If you are a developer and you are new to PayPal’s platform things can get very confusing very quickly. This is because PayPal offers such a wide variety of products and features. This makes the PayPal platform a terrific thing to build on, but it can be difficult to find the information you’re looking for if you are not familiar with PayPal’s terminology and feature set.
Once you know exactly which PayPal product you should be using based on your overall goal(s), then you can look directly at that documentation and not waste time sorting through the mountains of documentation provided that have nothing to do with what your goal.
Here are some examples of the types of PayPal help we provide for developers.
- Which Product Should I Be Using?
- PayPal Standard
- PayPal Pro
- PayPal Advanced
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Adaptive Payments
- PayPal REST API
- PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) Integration
- How to Integrate Specific APIs
- Avoiding Potential Pitfalls when Developing with PayPal
- How to Install PayPal SDKs Using Composer
- and More!