PayPal is one of the most widely used and feature packed merchant processor providers available. They offer a vast array of products loaded with cool features. However, this can make it difficult for newcomers to understand exactly what they need. This leads to confusion and leaves them searching for somebody who can provide some PayPal help.
General PayPal Help
Just getting started with PayPal to send or receive payments? We can answer questions you may have including but not limited to:
- Account Verification
- Address Confirmation
- Fraud Management Standard Procedures
- Security Standards
- Sending and Receiving Payments
- Moving Money from PayPal to Bank (or vice-verse)
- Getting a PayPal Debit Card and Earning 1% Cash Back
If one can do it with PayPal, we’ve done it many times, and we’ve learned how to avoid problems. Let us provide you with the PayPal help you need to ensure a safe a satisfying experience with PayPal.
PayPal Help for Developers
If you are a developer and you are new to PayPal’s platform, things can get confusing very quickly.
This is because PayPal offers such a wide variety of products and features. This makes the PayPal platform a terrific thing to build on, but it can be difficult to find the information you’re looking for. Especially if you are not familiar with PayPal’s terminology and feature set.
First, you need to establish exactly which product you should be using based on your overall payment goals. Then you can look directly at that documentation and not waste time sorting through details that are unrelated to your task.
Here are some examples of the types of PayPal help we provide for developers.
- Which Product Should I Be Using?
- Express Checkout
- Adaptive Payments
- REST API
- PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) Integration
- How to Integrate Specific APIs
- Avoiding Potential Pitfalls when Developing with PayPal
- How to Install PayPal SDKs Using Composer
- and More!