PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
This plugin allows you to easily push shipment tracking numbers from WooCommerce orders to PayPal so that it is included in the PayPal transaction details and is available to their system.
- Keep Customers Informed and Confident in Their Order
- Get PayPal Payment Holds Released as Quickly as Possible
- Reduce or Potentially Eliminate Future PayPal Payment Holds
- Seamless Integration with Top Shipment Tracking Plugins
- See Below for Specifics
Are you tired of waiting on PayPal payment holds because your customer has not verified delivery?
Would you like to have your funds released more quickly, and potentially reduce or eliminate these holds entirely?
Do you like to keep your customers informed of shipping and delivery status so they don't have contact you with questions?
Do all of this and more with our PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce plugin.
1.1.7 – 07.11.2022
- Feature – Adds compatibility with WooCommerce Shipping & Tax (JetPack)
1.1.6 – 01.11.2022
- Tweak – Update product details.
1.1.5 – 08.02.2021
- Fix – Resolves issue with Send Customer Tracking Notification Opion
1.1.4 – 06.14.2021
- Fix – Resolves issue with ShipStation compatibility.
1.1.3 – 10.30.2020
- Feature – Adds Cron Job Completed Report.
- Feature – Adds Customer Notification of Shipment Tracking.
- Fix – Resolve Cron Job related issue.
1.1.2 – 10.13.2020
- Feature – Adds Import Tracking numbers using CSV file
- Tweak – Update Carrier list
- Tweak – Update Cron Job functionality
1.1.1 – 09.14.2020
- Feature – Woo Advanced Shipment Tracking Support Added
1.1.0 – 06.04.2020
- Feature – ShipStation Support Added
1.0.2 – 05.04.2020
- Feature – Adds .pot file
1.0.1 – 05.03.2020
- Tweak – Updated the documentation links
- Push tracking numbers from Woo order screen to PayPal transaction details.
- Field-mapping for 3rd party shipment plugins, so you can pass its carrier and tracking info to PayPal.
- Ability to have all tracking numbers from 3rd party shipment plugins sent to PayPal automatically on a given interval.
This purchase is for a single site license that gives you access to updates and support for one year. After that, the plugin will continue to function as-is, but you will not be able to get updates or support until you renew the license.
WooCommerce Order Details
Use the built in PayPal Shipment Tracking widget to set the shipping carrier, gracking number, and shipment status. Then click the button to send these shipment tracking details to PayPal.
Shipping Plugin Support
Are you using a 3rd party shipping plugin to generate labels and/or store tracking numbers? No problem!
Seamless Integration with Popular Shipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Shipping & Tracking (JetPack)
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- YITH WooCommerce Order & Shipment Tracking
- ParcelPanel Shipment and Order Tracking for WooCommerce
- Orders Tracking for WooCommerce
- Mail Boxes Etc.
- BLAZING WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
- AfterShip Tracking
Field Mapping Available
- Map unsupported shipping plugin fields to PayPal Shipment Tracking (essentially making it supported!) 🙂
Craig (verified owner) –
It really works! I skipped setting up the sandbox, but now when a FedEx shipping label is printed in Shipstation, it is displayed in WooCommerce orders and then passed on to Paypal. It took a bit of searching to realize that I needed to set up a Paypal app, but then that was simple to do, to get the ID number and Secret number. Now it works just like magic.
Drew (store manager) –
Thanks for the review and the feedback! We’ll see about updating our docs to make it easier to understand and get up-and-running. I appreciate your info!
This plugin saves me hours everyday. I could not live without it. Love it. Easy to use and works most of the time.
bui minh dang khoa (verified owner) –
This plugin is best but it can do bester than because when it combine with woocomerce ship tracking. It can’t take shipping time of old tracking number. Only update at this time and forget shipment tracking day.
The customer complain
Drew (store manager) –
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I’m not clear on what you are reporting, though. Can you elaborate on the problem? Maybe we can address it in an update.
Alex (verified owner) –
Amazing to sync tracking with paypal automatically!
Angel (verified owner) –
A very necessary plugin for any storefront! Amazing!