PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
This plugin allows you to easily push shipment tracking numbers from WooCommerce orders to PayPal so that it is included in the PayPal transaction details and is available to their system.
- Keep Customers Informed and Confident in Their Order
- Get PayPal Payment Holds Released as Quickly as Possible
- Reduce or Potentially Eliminate Future PayPal Payment Holds
- Seamless Integration with ShipStation
Are you tired of waiting on PayPal payment holds because your customer has not verified delivery?
Would you like to have your funds released more quickly, and potentially reduce or eliminate these holds entirely?
Do you like to keep your customers informed of shipping and delivery status so they don’t have contact you with questions?
Do all of this and more with our PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce plugin.
- Feature – Push tracking numbers to PayPal from WooCommerce.
- Feature – Supports the use of 3rd party shipping plugins (though not required.)
This purchase is for a single site license that gives you access to updates and support for one year. After that, the plugin will continue to function as-is, but you will not be able to get updates or support until you renew the license.
WooCommerce Order Details
Use the built in PayPal Shipment Tracking widget to set the shipping carrier, gracking number, and shipment status. Then click the button to send these shipment tracking details to PayPal.
Shipping Plugin Support
Are you using a 3rd party shipping plugin to generate labels and/or store tracking numbers? No problem!
- Map shipping plugin fields to PayPal Shipment Tracking
- Tracking numbers from this plugin will be passed to PayPal
- Send individual order tracking, or have all order tracking sent automatically