Our WooCommerce PayPal plugin will make it quick and easy to add PayPal Express checkout and Credit Card payments to a WooCommerce store. Also, it’s FREE!
WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout
Millions of shoppers pay with PayPal. If you already accept credit cards online, you can add PayPal as an option by adding our Express Checkout button. Studies show this will boost sales by an average of 23% on your website!
With WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout on your site, buyers will speed through checkout using the shipping information and funding source already stored in their PayPal account.
Users will not have to type any information, which will save time and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
Once the transaction approves, the money will be available in your PayPal account within minutes.
- Express Checkout gives customers another way to pay, and it complements existing payments solutions.
- Smart Payment Buttons provide seamless integration with PayPal including PayPal wallet, Venmo, and PayPal Credit options.
- You only pay a low transaction fee and a fixed percentage on each sale when you receive a payment.
- There are no setup costs or monthly fees.
- Buyers shopping from smartphones are automatically sent to a mobile version of your website for a fast and easy checkout experience.
- Quickly access the money in your PayPal account.
- Open the door to over 250 million active users who look for the PayPal way to pay.
- PayPal Marketing Solutions – Offer promotional deals like 6 months no interest financing to buyers.
- Get valuable insights about your shoppers to increase conversion rates and average order amounts on your site!
Braintree WooCommerce Credit Card Payments
Braintree Payments is a powerful payment platform that PayPal previously acquired. It provides credit card processing using interchange-plus accounts. Above all, this can offer flexibility in fees and pricing of products.
You will have two options for adding Braintree Payments to your WooCommerce site:
- Drop In UI – Hosted iFrame with buttons for PayPal, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Direct Credit Card Processing – This will add a credit card payment form directly onto the WooCommerce checkout page, giving you more control over the experience.
WooCommerce PayPal Pro Credit Card Payments
PayPal Payments Pro gives you everything you need to securely accept credit cards and debit cards on your website.
It offers a secure payment experience with complete customization ability over your customers’ checkout process; and an Internet merchant account from PayPal. Therefore, Payments Pro is ideal for businesses that want complete control over the checkout experience.
Our plugin makes it work with WooCommerce and customers can pay by credit card without ever leaving your website.
PayPal Payments Pro requires credit approval (2-3 business days).
Get a FREE PayPal Pro Account!
By using our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin we can possibly get you special deals on the upgrade to PayPal Payments Pro.
There are limits based on your monthly volume, so you will need to be doing at least $1,000/mo in sales in order to get special deals.
If you are not yet at this level, adding Express Checkout with our plugin will increase conversion rates on your site and help you get to that benefit level.
For this potential benefit to be available for you, you will need to a PayPal account based in the U.S. or Canada.
Our PayPal Plus for WooCommerce feature has been moved into its own plugin separate from this one. As such, the beta version included in this plugin is no longer available.
PayPal PLUS is a solution where PayPal offers PayPal, Credit Card, and ELV as individual payment options on the payment selection page.
A PayPal hosted i-Frame embedded in the WooCommerce checkout page provides the available payment methods.
PayPal Plus is available for PayPal merchants in Germany, Brazil, and Mexico.
PayPal Payments Advanced
Payments Advanced is a cheaper alternative to Payments Pro which ties PayPal and credit card payments into an i-frame on your website’s checkout page.
As such, this eliminates the need to worry about PCI compliance and is roughly half the price of PayPal Payments Pro.
WooCommerce PayPal REST Credit Card Payments
PayPal’s new REST API adds the ability to process credit cards on the site without the need for PayPal Payments Pro.
This means no more monthly fees for processing credit cards directly! This is essentially the exact same thing that Stripe offers with their credit card processing features.
- A REST-ful API that gets you taking payments very quickly with no monthly fees.
Why Use PayPal for WooCommerce?
We at AngellEYE are PayPal specialists, and have developed a very close relationship with PayPal over the years.
- Ace Certified PayPal Developer
- PayPal Partner
- PayPal Ambassador
- 3-time PayPal Star Developer Award Winner
Rest assured that when you’re working with AngellEYE PayPal plugins, your payments will work as expected. In addition, everything between WooCommerce orders and PayPal’s transaction details will be seamless.
Therefore, you will not find yourself confused when looking at orders in one place or the other because the same data is available in each location.
Quality Control and Seamless PayPal Integration
Our developers have built and tested this plugin thoroughly in the PayPal sandbox.
Firstly, we have ensured that all necessary data passes to PayPal with clean and accurate details. In additional, we verify that all data passes to correct fields that PayPal provides.
Therefore, all order details will show up in PayPal as expected, and all data about orders will match. This is true whether you’re looking at PayPal transaction details or WooCommerce order details.
The following outline describes just a few things that we found wrong with other plugins that we’ve done correctly with ours.
- Many (in fact, all) of the other PayPal extensions I’ve seen have some serious issues regarding error handling.
- One example is with Payments Pro, where you can have Fraud Filters configured in your PayPal account.
- Orders could raise a flag and trigger a filter, however, the payment still completes successfully and the buyer should see the order complete page.
- In many cases, these end up getting treated as failures, the buyer is shown an error, and could potentially end up processing multiple payments if they continue re-trying.
- This sort of crucial error handling problem will not happen with our plugin!
- All cart item details pass fully to PayPal and show up correctly in PayPal’s transaction details.
- All items will always pass.
- You will not find truncated item names in the PayPal transaction details.
- The WooCommerce SKU is correctly passed to PayPal as the Item Number.
- Item Attributes
- We’ve seen all sorts of crazy ways people try to handle item attributes (ie. color, size, etc.)
- All attributes will append to the item name with our plugin so that they can be easily seen in the PayPal tranaction details.
- You will not find item attributes being passed in random fields like other plugins.
- With our plugin, all cart totals calculate accurately and are sent correctly over to PayPal.
- You will not find any “rounding issue” items popping up on your orders when using our plugins.
- Subtotal, shipping, handling, taxes, and grand total amounts calculate and pass to PayPal accurately and in their correct parameters.
- We’ve ensured that all discount codes applied to an order are correctly passed over to PayPal.
- This allows you to see each individual code that a customer uses, its amount, and its actual code value.
- If shipping is available on the WooCommerce cart page, this will be passed to PayPal for review during checkout.
- If the address changes during review, the shipping and tax will be re-calculated.
- The PayPal request includes the shipping address, so that it will show up in the PayPal transaction details page accurately.
- All data passed to PayPal is correctly URL encoded and formatted per specified standards.
- You will not have problems where you see a bunch of special characters included with your transaction data.