Step 1 – Add Credit Card to PayPal Account
The first thing you need to do if you haven’t already is add one or more credit cards to your PayPal wallet (account). This will accomplish three things for you:
- Enables the ability to pay using a credit card instead of your PayPal account or bank account funds.
- Confirms your shipping address with PayPal so that sellers are comfortable shipping your products quickly.
- Protects your billing and credit card details so that merchants / sellers never see it.
If you need help with this step please take a look at our guide on how to add a credit card to PayPal.
Step 2 – Choose to Pay with PayPal
- From the website or application you are buying through, choose the PayPal payment option.
Step 3 – Login to Your PayPal Account
- When the PayPal login page is displayed make sure you sign in using your PayPal account.
- NOTE: If you are presented with the option to enter credit card details directly onto this screen do NOT do it! Just login using your PayPal account email and password.
Step 4 – Change the Payment Method to Credit Card
- Click the link Change link next to the “Payment methods” label / option.
- Choose the credit card you would like to use from the list of payment methods.
- Click the continue button to proceed with the selected credit card.
Step 5 – Confirm the Credit Card and Complete Payment
- Verify that the card you selected is displayed for the payment method.
- Continue completing your checkout accordingly.
Need Additional Help?
Schedule a live meeting with Drew Angell, PayPal Certified Developer, and get all of your questions or concerns answered.
Featured PayPal Products and Services
PayPal for WooCommerceFREE!
WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts Plugin$119.99
PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce$49.99
PayPal for WooCommerce – Credit Card Split Payment
Offers for WooCommerce$59.99
Offers for WooCommerce – WC Vendors
Offers for WooCommerce – Dokan