Using the PayPal Shipment Tracking Widget
Built in Tracking Fields
- If you are using the built-in PayPal Shipment Tracking widget for field mapping, you will see the widget available on any WooCommerce order with a supported PayPal gateway.
- Simply fill in the details, and push the Send Tracking to PayPal button.
- The shipment tracking number details will then be available inside the PayPal transaction details.
3rd Party Shipping Plugin
- As covered in the Setup Guide, if you are using a 3rd party shipping plugin, you will map the fields from your shipping plugin to the PayPal Shipment Tracking fields.
- With the fields accordingly, the PayPal Shipment Tracking widget on the WooCommerce order screen will provide the button for sending that individual order tracking to PayPal.
Troubleshooting / Debugging
- From the Advanced settings, check the box to Enable Logging.
- When tracking numbers are sent from WooCommerce to PayPal, the API request/response logs will be saved at the path provided.
- These logs are also available under WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs.
- From the Advanced settings, check the box to Delete all plugin data when the plugin is deleted form WordPress.
- This is useful to remove all database configuration settings if you know you will no longer need them.
Need More Help?
If you are confused or have additional questions, feel free to submit a ticket to our help desk. Our support team will be happy to help!
Featured PayPal Products and Services
PayPal for WooCommerceFREE!
WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts Plugin$119.99
PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce$49.99
PayPal for WooCommerce – Credit Card Split Payment
Offers for WooCommerce$59.99
Offers for WooCommerce – WC Vendors
Offers for WooCommerce – Dokan