PayPal for WooCommerce
- PayPal Commerce Platform
- PayPal Checkout
- PayPal Pay Later
- Venmo Payments
- Credit / Debit Card Payments
- Braintree Payments (CC, PayPal, ACH)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- PayPal Classic Gateways (Express Checkout, Payments Pro, etc.)
Introducing WooCommerce Payments - Powered by PayPal - the easiest and most affordable way to accept payments on your online store.
Quickly and easily integrate your WooCommerce store with PayPal, and start accepting PayPal, credit / debit card payments, and a variety of alternative payment methods from customers all over the world.
With PayPal Advanced Credit Cards you can enjoy a lower fee structure than what you would get with Stripe, Square, or any other direct credit card competitors.
But what sets us apart is our first-class customer service. Just compare our reviews with other PayPal plugins available and see for yourself. Our plugin simply works - but if you do have an issue we are here to help without keeping you waiting for answers.
Don't miss out on the benefits of accepting PayPal Branded payments as well as credit and debit card payments on your online store.
WooCommerce Payments – Powered by PayPal – Built by Angelleye
PayPal Checkout (Branded)
- PayPal Wallet (Checkout via Log-In)
- Guest Checkout via Credit / Debit Card (No Log-In Required)
- PayPal Pay Later
- Venmo Payments
PayPal Advanced Credit Cards
- PayPal Checkout Features Plus…
- Seamless Credit Card Integration (No Black Button)
- Processing Rate of 2.69% + 49¢ (Cheaper than Stripe!)
PayPal Alternative Payment Methods
- Localized Payment Methods
- Belgium: Bancontact | SOFORT
- Poland: BLIK | Przelewy24
- Austria: eps | SOFORT
- Germany: giropay | Pay Upon Invoice | SOFORT
- Netherlands: iDEAL | SOFORT
- Italy: MyBank | SOFORT
- United Kingdom: SOFORT
- Spain: SOFORT
- Built for Large Enterprises with International Scale
- Easily Add a Variety of Payment Integrations
- Seamlessly Connect with Partners or Service Providers
PayPal Classic Payment Gateways
The plugin still supports the Classic PayPal Payment Gateways like Express Checkout, Payments Pro, PayFlow Pro, etc.
If you need this, we’re here for ya!
However, we really need to get you migrated into PayPal Complete Payments as soon as possible. Please submit a ticket with our help desk if you need help getting this done. We’re happy to walk you through it.
Need Help Migrating?
If you have any questions or concerns about moving away from the Classic PayPal Payment gateways, please submit a ticket and we’ll be happy to guide you through it.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
WooCommerce PayPal Pro Credit Card Payments
PayPal Payments Pro gives you everything you need to securely accept credit cards and debit cards on your website.
It offers a secure payment experience with complete customization ability over your customers’ checkout process; and an Internet merchant account from PayPal.
Therefore, Payments Pro is ideal for businesses that want complete control over the checkout experience.
Our plugin makes it work with WooCommerce and customers can pay by credit card without ever leaving your website.
NOTE: – Fully supports both “Website Payments Pro” and “PayFlow Pro”.
PayPal Payments Advanced
Payments Advanced is a cheaper alternative to Payments Pro which ties PayPal and credit card payments into an i-frame on your website’s checkout page.
As such, this eliminates the need to worry about PCI compliance and is roughly half the price of PayPal Payments Pro.
NOTE: Payments Advanced is no longer being approved for new merchants. However, if you already have it active on your account our plugin will still support it.
WooCommerce PayPal Gateway REST Credit Card Payments
PayPal’s new REST API adds the ability to process credit cards on the site without the need for PayPal Payments Pro.
This means no more monthly fees for processing credit cards directly! This is essentially the exact same thing that Stripe offers with their credit card processing features.
- A REST-full API that gets you taking payments very quickly with no monthly fees.
NOTE: Direct REST CC has been replaced by PayPal Advanced CC in the new Complete Payments gateway. This “Classic REST” option is no longer being approved for merchants. However, if you already have it active on your account our plugin will still support it.
The PayPal Advantage
Massive customer reach.
Open the door to over 300 million active users who look for the PayPal way to pay.
PayPal helps give customers the confidence to buy.
Merchants who use PayPal see a 28% increase in checkout conversion.
Includes Buy Now Pay Later at no additional cost.
With Pay in 4 and Pay Monthly, your customers can pay over time while you get paid up front with no risk!
Venmo taps into NextGen spending power.
Venmo is a popular payment option in the US for Millennial and Gen Z shoppers. Uses spend 2x more annually on online purchases than other online buyers.
Comes with AI fraud detection.
The PayPal AI software detects fraud and evolving cyber threats to promote peace of mind for your business and your customers.
Compliments your existing checkout.
PayPal is simple to set up and won’t disrupt your existing checkout solution.
Instant access to funds.
Your payments show up in your PayPal account instantly! You can immediately spend the cash using your own PayPal wallet, a PayPal debit card, or you can transfer it to your bank account right away.
Accept Card Payments
Our credit and debit card processing rates make it simple and affordable for your business to accept payments online when compared to competitors like Stripe, Square, and the rest!
Credit and Debit Card Payments Transaction Fee
2.69% + 49¢ per transaction
Includes the following payment methods:
Accept PayPal Payments
Increase conversion rates and average order total by letting your customers use the PayPal payment options they prefer - PayPal Checkout, Pay Later, Venmo, and more! Seller Protection on eligible transactions can help your business avoid chargebacks, reversals and fees.
PayPal Branded Payments Transaction Fee
3.59% + 49¢ per transaction
Includes the following payment methods:
NOTE: The fees displayed are the result of the PayPal US rate + the Angelleye commission of only 0.1%.
The Angell EYE Advantage
We at AngellEYE are PayPal specialists. We have developed a very close relationship with PayPal over the past 20+ years.
- Ace Certified PayPal Developer
- PayPal Partner
- PayPal Ambassador
- 3-time PayPal Star Developer Award Winner
Rest assured that when you’re working with AngellEYE PayPal plugins your payments will work as expected.
In addition, everything between WooCommerce orders and PayPal’s transaction details will be seamless.
Therefore, you will not find yourself confused when looking at orders in one place or the other because the same data is available in each location.
Quality Control and Seamless PayPal Integration
Our developers have built and tested this plugin thoroughly in the PayPal sandbox.
Firstly, we have ensured that all necessary data passes to PayPal with clean and accurate details. In additional, we verify that all data passes to correct fields that PayPal provides.
Therefore, all order details will show up in PayPal as expected, and all data about orders will match. This is true whether you’re looking at PayPal transaction details or WooCommerce order details.
The following outline describes just a few things that we found wrong with other plugins that we’ve done correctly with ours.
- Many (in fact, all) of the other PayPal extensions I’ve seen have some serious issues regarding error handling.
- One example is with Payments Pro, where you can have Fraud Filters configured in your PayPal account.
- Orders could raise a flag and trigger a filter, however, the payment still completes successfully and the buyer should see the order complete page.
- In many cases, these end up getting treated as failures, the buyer is shown an error, and could potentially end up processing multiple payments if they continue re-trying.
- This sort of crucial error handling problem will not happen with our plugin!
- All cart item details pass fully to PayPal and show up correctly in PayPal’s transaction details.
- All items will always pass.
- You will not find truncated item names in the PayPal transaction details.
- The WooCommerce SKU is correctly passed to PayPal as the Item Number.
- Item Attributes
- We’ve seen all sorts of crazy ways people try to handle item attributes (ie. color, size, etc.)
- All attributes will append to the item name with our plugin so that they can be easily seen in the PayPal tranaction details.
- You will not find item attributes being passed in random fields like other plugins.
- With our plugin, all cart totals calculate accurately and are sent correctly over to PayPal.
- You will not find any “rounding issue” items popping up on your orders when using our plugins like you do with “official” plugins.
- Subtotal, shipping, handling, taxes, and grand total amounts calculate and pass to PayPal accurately and in their correct parameters.
- We’ve ensured that all discount codes applied to an order are correctly passed over to PayPal.
- This allows you to see each individual code that a customer uses, its amount, and its actual code value.
- If shipping is available on the WooCommerce cart page, this will be passed to PayPal for review during checkout.
- If the address changes during review, the shipping and tax will be re-calculated.
- The PayPal request includes the shipping address, so that it will show up in the PayPal transaction details page accurately.
- All data passed to PayPal is correctly URL encoded and formatted per specified standards.
- You will not have problems where you see a bunch of special characters included with your transaction data.
Are You Ready to Add PayPal to Your Site?
Get the FREE plugin and start taking PayPal Payments on your WooCommerce website today!
This plugin was causing my WC Product Page to show 4 Products Instead of 16. for days I didn’t know what was causing it until today. I was so frustrated reading posts and everyone says fixing the Permalink fixes the issue except mine, I looked I the error log again and this plugin has over 45 errors logged in my PHP error log.
when I deactivated this plugin the issue was gone. If I activate it, the issue comes back.
They claim this works with Woocommerce Subscriptions. IT DOES NOT.
I’m losing over $1k this month because sales DID NOT RENEW because of this plugin and support will not respond to me to fix it.
Downloaded this plugin a month ago and it has caused nothing but problems and cost my business hundreds of pounds in lost orders and dissatisfied customers. Support staff are very willing to be helpful, but haven’t done anything to actually resolve the problems. The idea is great, but it seems like the coding is off and the support has basically tried hard, but been useless.
For a paid plugin (99$ for a year even) this is the worst customer support. The guy responds relatively quickly to the first inquiry and then just drops off. No replies – the shop has been broken for days. Code quality of the plugin is also terrible, no wonder it doesn’t work.
After installing “Please check your current Currency Exchange Rate setting!” error shows up. No matter Currency Exchange Rate setting done but it shows same error.
After going to forum and search of the problem..I couldn’t find any answer for it.
Developer answer for the questions very short and unhelpful. The funny thing is he marks every problem solved.
His goal is to force you buy pro version.
Why would I buy pro version when the light version doesn’t work?
To me such a waste of time.
If the explanation of the use of this plugin was satisfactory, I would consider buying it.
To bad services.
List of notice and error display when I active plugin.
Variable is not define like this notice display on admin side.
jQuery Conflict with other plugin
author should resolved bug and test before upload wordpress plugin directory.
http://wikisend.com/download/482574/error.png see image
andbox_api_username in /home/websspid/public_html/plugins/wp-content/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/classes/wc-gateway-paypal-pro-angelleye.php on line 95
Notice: Undefined index: sandbox_api_password in /home/websspid/public_html/plugins/wp-content/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/classes/wc-gateway-paypal-pro-angelleye.php on line 96
Notice: Undefined index: sandbox_api_signature in /home/websspid/public_html/plugins/wp-content/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/classes/wc-gateway-paypal-pro-angelleye.php on line 97
Notice: Undefined index: sandbox_paypal_vendor in /home/websspid/public_html/plugins/wp-content/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/classes/wc-gateway-paypal-pro-payflow-angelleye.php on line 52
Notice: Undefined index: sandbox_paypal_password in /home/websspid/public_html/plugins/wp-content/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/classes/wc-gateway-paypal-pro-payflow-angelleye.php on line 54
Skip to main contentSkip to toolbar