Allowing potential buyers to submit an offer for products in a WooCommerce store can be a very powerful thing. Negotiation tactics come into play which can not only be fun, but will also certainly increase your sales.
“Wheenling-and-dealing” is human nature. This is something that is often forgotten in the world of online shopping, although, if you are an eBay seller you probably already understand the power of offers.
- Adds a “Make an Offer” button to products on your WooCommerce web store.
- Provides a “Make an Offer” form where users can enter the QTY and price for the item they’re interested in as well as their contact information.
- Email notifications for new offers, accepted offers, counter offers, and declined offers are sent to both the buyer and the site owner.
- Manage offers from your WordPress control panel through WooCommerce -> Offers just like you would with your WooCommerce orders.
- Options to enable/disable offers at the product level as well as options for handling inventory tracked items based on how the WooCommerce settings for back-orders are configured.
Benefits of WooCommerce Offers
- Offers open a direct line of communication with a potential buyer interested in a specific product.
- Increased conversion rates. Negotiation is a powerful sales tactic. Accepting an offer or providing a counter offer that the buyer agrees to gives the buyer a “winner” feeling and can entice them to complete an order when they may not have otherwise. This can directly affect the conversion rate on your website.
- Opportunity to up-sell. With open communication your sales team can work their magic. For example, imagine you have a product listed for $100 and you have 20 of them in stock. A potential buyer may submit an offer for 10 units at $80. You could submit a counter-offer explaining that in order to get that price they would need to purchase all 20 units. If they agree and complete the order you just increased the revenue on the order by 60%!