Offers for WooCommerce is a plugin of ours that allows potential buyers to “make an offer” on an item for sale on your WooCommerce website.
WC Vendors is a 3rd party plugin that allows you to turn your site into an eBay / Amazon – like website where vendors can sell their own products or services through your site for a fee.
This premium extension was built to make Offers for WooCommerce and WC Vendors play nicely together.
- Offer email notifications go directly to the vendor instead of the site administrator.
- Vendors can manage offers from the WC Vendors Pro front-end dashboard.
- A “Manage Offers” section was also added to the vendor admin panel in WordPress where each vendor can manage their own offers.
This plugin carries a paid annual license.
2.0.8 – 09.18.2020
- Fix – Resolves issues with by default enable offer on product page
2.0.7 – 08.05.2020
- Fix – WC Vendors Pro plugin slug compatibility
- Fix – Fixes the offers listing page on Vendors Dashboard (Normal and Pro) to show the offers
2.0.6 – 07.13.2020
- Tweak – Product ID – PHP Notice Resolved
2.0.5 – 12.30.2019
- Tweak – Adjustment to Updater plugin notice dismissible.
2.0.4 – 11.20.2019
- Verification – WooCommerce 3.8 and WordPress 5.3 compatibility.
2.0.3 – 09.02.2019
- Fix – Resolves issues with price formatting causing some calculations to fail.
2.0.2 – 04.13.2019
- Fix – Resolves conflicts with some 3rd party plugins resulting in PHP failure.
2.0.1 – 04.04.2019
- Tweak – Adjustment to AE Updater integration.
2.0.0 – 03.27.2019
- Feature – Adds AE Updater compatibility for future notices and automated updates.
- Tweak – Adjusts code logic to use dynamic directory structure instead of static.
1.1.0 – 12.09.2018
1.0.5 – 09.18.2018
- Feature – WC-Vendors 2.0 Compatibility.
1.0.4 – 11.14.2017
- Tweak – Updates Title column name to User.
- Fix – Resolves issue with vendors seeing data that only the site admin should be seeing.
- Fix – Resolves CSS conflicts in some themes.
1.0.3 – 06.20.2017
- Fix – WooCommerce 3.0 Compatibility.
- Fix – Resolves an issue where the basic dashboard was loading inside the Manage Offers tab.
1.0.2 – 04.23.2017
- Fix – Resolves an issue with counter offers not always showing up in the WC Vendors Pro dashboard.
1.0.1 – 03.26.2017
- Feature – Adds WC Vendors Pro front-end dashboard compatibility.
- Fix – Resolves PHP error when class is not found.
1.0.0 – 03.02.2017
This purchase is for a single site license that gives you access to updates and support for one year. After that, the plugin will continue to function as-is, but you will not be able to get updates or support until you renew the license.