Click here to obtain a copy of the free plugin if you have not already done so. Once you have your copy of the plugin downloaded you may proceed with manual installation procedures.
- Download the plugin from your order email receipt or account history.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
Be sure to install the Angell EYE Updater plugin to receive future notices and automated updates.
Now that you’ve installed the PayPal WP Button Manager for WordPress plugin, continue to our setup guide for details on configuring the plugin for use.