You may install the PayPal WP Button Manager plugin using the WordPress Plugin installer (automatic) or by manually downloading and uploading the plugin files.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins page, and click the Add New button.
- Search for “PayPal WP Button Manager”.
- Click the Install Now link under the PayPal WP Button Manager plugin in the list of results.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link after the plugin has been installed.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal WP Button Manager plugin.
Automatic or manual updates through the WordPress plugins updater should work great for you. As always, though, we recommend backing up your site prior to making any updates just to be sure nothing goes wrong.
Now that you’ve installed the PayPal WP Button Manager for WordPress plugin, continue to our setup guide for details on configuring the plugin for use.