With the new release, CodeLobster delighted its users again. Styles and plug-ins are updated, and the program acquired several new features.
This IDE can serve as an advanced development environment or simply as a fast free editor with support for the syntax of all languages for WEB programming.
Editing and Code Highlighting
Each language in the editor is highlighted in its own color. The IDE checks the code correctness, monitors the addition of double quotes, brackets and closing tags.
Instant tooltips and auto-complete help to the rapid development. Press Ctrl + Space for a list of functions or Shift + Ctrl + Space for information about their parameters.
You can work with a large number of source files at once. Make a convenient search and replace in all opened documents or in all project files.
The editor works well with files of any size. You can even open and edit a large MySQL database dump.
The ability to collapse large blocks of code, add local bookmarks and instantly jump to function or class definition makes navigation through files much easier.
If you are tired of constantly searching Google for documentation on a particular function, then look at the “Dynamic Help” tab.
Intelligent algorithms of the program select the links directed to the official sites and you always get up-to-date information about technologies used.
Advantages of the Licensed Version
By purchasing a license, you unleash the full potential of CodeLobster IDE. The program has 21 extensions for professional developers.
It provides everything you need to create large-scale online stores, corporate sites and WEB-applications.
There is a complete set of plug-ins for work with frameworks:
- 15 plugins for PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Symfony, Smarty, Twig, Yii;
- 4 extensions for CMS – support for popular systems: Drupal, Joomla, Magento, WordPress.
There are other useful features:
- A separate plugin for Bootstrap – you will be able to design high-quality HTML templates and provide your WEB-applications and sites with modern UI;
- Emmet syntax – support for abbreviations for quick input of HTML tags and CSS selectors. Expand abbreviations by pressing Ctrl + E.
- Git – integration with this VCS creates conditions for working on large projects. IDE provides a graphical interface for viewing commits and comparing different versions of files;
- MySQL – a built-in database manager and SQL editor with syntax highlighting allows you to view and edit tables, create and execute queries of any complexity;
- FTP – the ability to connect to resources on a remote server via FTP/SFTP/FTPS, perform editing of remote files and synchronization;
- XDebug – PHP debugger helps you debug your scripts, view the status of variables in real time and execute code step by step.
CodeLobster has a stylish interface with customizable themes and various color schemes. The program is multilingual, all European languages are supported.
There are IDE versions for any of the modern operating systems: Windows 7, 8 and 10, Linux and Mac OS.
Just download the CodeLobster IDE distribution for your OS, install it and start working.
CodeLobster IDE is a specialized software for WEB programming. All its functions are familiar to every developer, so the application is easy to configure and convenient to use.