If you have not already done so, click here to obtain a copy of the free plugin. Then proceed with the installation.
- Download the plugin from your order email receipt or account history.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
Be sure to install the Angell EYE Updater plugin to receive future notices and automated updates.