- Make sure you have installed and configured Offers for WooCommerce plugin.
- Download the Offers for WooCommerce – Binding Offer plugin from your order email receipt or account history.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
Be sure to install the Angell EYE Updater plugin to receive future notices and automated updates.
Our Offers for WooCommerce – Binding Offer Setup Guide will provide more details about configuring the plugin settings for binding offers.
Need More Help?
If you are confused or have additional questions, feel free to submit a ticket to our help desk. Our support team will be happy to help!