- Make sure you have installed and configured Offers for WooCommerce plugin.
- Download the Offers for WooCommerce – Binding Offer plugin from your order email receipt or account history.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
Be sure to install the Angell EYE Updater plugin to receive future notices and automated updates.
Our Offers for WooCommerce – Binding Offer Setup Guide will provide more details about configuring the plugin settings for binding offers.
Need More Help?
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to submit a ticket to our help desk. Our support team will be happy to help!