- When the PayPal IPN FileMaker database loads it will switch to the global_settings layout.
- The logos displayed are container files that you can switch out if you would like to.
- NOTE: In order for the container fields to hold your new image you may need to close the file on the FileMaker Server, open in locally in FileMaker Pro, switch out the logos in the container, and then open it again on FileMaker Server.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns you can use the Open Support Ticket to load our Help Desk. We’ll be happy to help!
PayPal IPN Raw Data Log in FileMaker
- Every request to your PayPal IPN listener URL will be logged in the ipn_raw table / layout in FileMaker.
- This includes the string value of the IPN data as well as a parsed array value for easier reading.
- This is also where the IPN gets labeled as either Verified or Invalid.
- The status of the IPN can be obtained through the ipn_raw::ipn_status field in FileMaker.
PayPal IPN Transactions Log in FileMaker
- Each PayPal IPN that hits the PayPal Notify FileMaker solution gets saved into the ipn_transactions table in FileMaker.
- Every individual parameter from the PayPal IPN is stored in its own FileMaker field that corresponds to the name of the IPN variable it was sent in.
- This provides access to any individual PayPal IPN variable you want using the ipn_transactions::variable_name format from a related table.
- If the transaction was a shopping cart payment, any item details included on the order will be displayed in the Transaction Cart Items portal.
- If the transaction is a Mass Pay transaction, the related payments associated with the MassPay transaction will be displayed in the Transaction Mass Payments portal.
PayPal IPN FileMaker Relationships
- The PayPal Notify FileMaker tables that store the PayPal IPN data are related based on record IDs in FileMaker.
- You can access data you need from any table using the relationships accordingly.
Need More Help?
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you.