PayPal Invoicing for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to create and manage PayPal invoices from directly within WordPress.
This Install Guide will cover the steps necessary to install the PayPal invoice WordPress plugin.
When you finish here, the setup guide will help you connect your PayPal account and begin creating invoices right away!
- Download the plugin from your order email receipt or account history. Click here to obtain the free plugin if you have not already.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the zip file for the plugin that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click to activate the plugin once it has been installed.
- With the plugin installed and active, you will find PayPal Invoicing in the primary menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Updates are available through our separate Angell EYE Updater plugin.
- As always, we recommend backing up your site prior to applying updates of any kind.
Now that you have the PayPal Invoice plugin installed in your WordPress website, take a look at our setup guide for details on linking your PayPal account to the plugin and configuring plugin settings.