PayPal Invoicing for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to create and manage PayPal invoices from directly within WordPress.
This Install Guide will cover the steps necessary to install the PayPal invoice WordPress plugin.
When you finish here, the setup guide will help you connect your PayPal account and begin creating invoices right away!
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins page, and click the Add New button.
- Search for “Angelleye PayPal Invoice”.
- Click the Install Now link under the Angelleye PayPal Invoice plugin in the list of results.
- Click the button to Activate the plugin.
- Once the extension has been installed and activated you will find PayPal Invoicing available in your WordPress dashboard sidebar.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal for WooCommerce plugin.
- Once the extension has been installed and activated you will find PayPal Invoicing in the primary menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Automatic updates will work for you like any other plugin in WordPress, and you will see the update available inside your WordPress admin panel.
- As always, we recommend backing up your site prior to applying updates of any kind.
Now that you have the PayPal Invoice plugin installed in your WordPress website, take a look at our setup guide for details on linking your PayPal account to the plugin and configuring plugin settings.