PayPal Invoicing for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to create and manage PayPal invoices from directly within WordPress.
This Install Guide will cover the steps necessary to install the PayPal invoice WordPress plugin.
When you finish here, the setup guide will help you connect your PayPal account and begin creating invoices right away!
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal Invoicing for WordPress plugin.
- Once the extension has been installed and activated you will find PayPal Invoicing in the primary menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Updates are available through our separate Angell EYE Updater plugin.
- As always, we recommend backing up your site prior to applying updates of any kind.
Now that you have the PayPal Invoice plugin installed in your WordPress website, take a look at our setup guide for details on linking your PayPal account to the plugin and configuring plugin settings.