Requirements for PayPal Plus
PayPal Plus is an add-on product you will need to apply for with PayPal if you have not already done so.
The PayPal Plus functionality will not work for you in WooCommerce until Plus has been fully approved and activated on your account.
- Download the plugin from your order receipt email.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal Plus for WooCommerce plugin.
- Once the extension has been installed and activated you will find the PayPal Plus settings available under the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout tab.
- Automatic updates should work great for you. As always, though, we recommend backing up your site prior to making any updates just to be sure nothing goes wrong.
Now that the PayPal Plus for WooCommerce plugin has been installed and activated on your site, you are ready to configure it with your PayPal account to receive payments.