We have just released updated versions of our PHP class libraries for PayPal (one standard and one specific to CodeIgniter). The new version includes the following updates:
- Corrected bug in update to SetExpressCheckout() to avoid PHP warnings when a TOKEN isn’t available.
- Updated library method Preapproval(). The $ClientDetails array was using an incorrect name ($ClientDetails vs. $ClientDetailsFields). Also added missing namespace.
- Updated library method PreapprovalDetails(). The XML elements were missing the namespace.
- Fixed bugs in GetBasicPersonalData and GetAdvancedPersonalData that were causing invalid XML to get sent to PayPal.
- Updated the Pay() method to use the correct Return URL for DigitalGoods payments.
- Fixed problem in library method GetPaymentOptions() that was causing parsing errors with the PayPal response.
- Fixed incorrect field name in CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile request arrays. AUTOBILLAMT updated to AUTOBILLOUTAMT
- Fixed Pay request so that it will send lowercase values for the primary parameter (true/false). PayPal returns an error if you send TRUE/FALSE
- Fixed a problem in SetPaymentOptions() where the receiverOptions node in the XML request was not getting generated correctly.
- Split Adaptive and PayFlow extended classes into separate files.
- Updated PayPal API Version to 95.0
- Added PayFlow class to the library.
- Added BMButtonSearch
- Added PayWithOptions() function to the library which combines both Pay() and SetPaymentOptions().