1. Open the Divi Builder for Any Page or Post, and click Insert Module.
2. Click the PayPal Button Module.
3. Enter and Save the Settings for the New PayPal Button.
- PayPal Account ID – Select one of the PayPal accounts you configured under Settings -> PayPal for Divi.
- NOTE: If you have our PayPal WP Button Manager plugin installed, this drop down will consist of the buttons you have created using that plugin.
- Button Type – Choose whether you would like to create a Buy Now button or a Donate button.
- Item Price – Set the price of the product / service this button is being created for.
- Shipping / Tax / Handling Amount – Set a shipping amount here to override any settings in your PayPal account profile. Leave this blank to use the PayPal profile settings by default.
- Return URL – Set the page you would like the user to be returned to after completing their payment at PayPal.
- Cancel URL – Set the page you would like the user to be returned to if they choose to cancel their payment while on the PayPal pages.
- Custom Button Display – Turn this option On to enable some custom options.
- Button Text – If you would like to adjust the text displayed on a text-only button you may do that here.
- Text Color – Set the contrast (light/dark) for the text on a text only button.
- Image URL – Set an image URL here using the WordPress Media Manager to use a custom image for your button.
- This will override any text button settings.
- Button Alignment – Set the alignment for the button within the module.
- Admin Label – Set a name / label so you can easily tell what this module is when viewing the Divi Builder.
4. Save / Preview the Page to View the PayPal Button.
Need Additional Help?
Schedule a live meeting with Drew Angell, PayPal Certified Developer, and get all of your questions or concerns answered.
Featured PayPal Products and Services
PayPal SDK PHPFREE!
PayPal for WooCommerceFREE!
PayPal for WooCommerce Multi-Account Management
WordPress PayPal Invoice PluginFREE!
PayPal Here WooCommerce POS PluginFREE!
PayPal Plus for WooCommerce$99.99 – $999.99
PayPal Ratenzahlung for WooCommerce